Matriculation: Kolej Matrikulasi Johor

Image result for maths tumblr
Hiiiii. How's everyone doing? I hopee you're all well and happyyy. So, I'm going to talk about my one semester studying in Johor Matriculation College. I had a total of 2 semesters with matriculation but stopped a week into the 2nd semester as I passed the interview I sat for EPC interview with UITM. So, all of you must be wondering is matriculation that hard and what you could do to score. I'll talk about them later on. Let me tell you about my first week in Matriculation.

We had orientation for only 2 days during Ramadan. During that time, we had to do senaman aerobik and all hahaha but it was fun so am not complaining. Since I'm from Selangor a lot of my friends got into Selangor Matriculation College. I only had 2 friends I knew here hahaha but I have always loved making friends so it didn't really bother me that much. Daftar was on a Friday, classes started hari Ahad.

As a matriculation student, there will be a portal for each college. Your username will be your matrix number, your password is your IC number (which you could change later on) same goes to the wifi password yang you kena sign in tapi wifi macam ada tak ada je so hahaha. Before going to your FIRST EVER CLASS OF THE SEMESTER, THERE IS ALREADY WORK THAT YOU NEED TO FINSH OKAY. We use this system where we need to do tutorial questions prior to classes and during classes and it's called Non-Face-To-Face. Lemme show you like a walkthrough of the website. Click HERE for JMC portal if you're from Kolej Matrikulasi Johor

So this is where you kena fill in your credentials lah. Be sure to check the portal every now and then. Kadang-kadang ada form untuk masuk aktiviti boleh kumpul koko points. (eg: jadi spr untuk JPP/MPP college)


You will be greeted with the website, then when you scroll down you will see this. I was a science student, so if you want to access subject related to the science subject just click on Jabatan Sains.


It will show you this drop down, so for this example I'll be showing you NFTF for Chemistry bc usually Chemistry yang selalu guna NFTF. YOU HAVE TO FINISH BEFORE CLASS OKAY BECAUSE THE LECTURERS NEVER NOT BINCANG THEM IN CLASS AND ASK YOU TO WRITE DEKAT DEPAN YOUR ANSWERS.


So, after you click "KIMIA", you will see this. These are your course codes that you will know from your jadual. For example: SK015- is for program SATU (S) tahun, KIMIA (K), and the number 015 is for the 1st semester. This is how you read the codes so tak payah susah2 nak hafal ke apa haha. So, I shall click on the 1st option just to show you guys. 


You will see this. Everything is here. Lecture notes will be uploaded before the lectures so be sure to print them before attending the lectures so tak gelabah nak salin bc the lecturers damn laju hahha. I'll be showing you TUTORIAL, this is where you cn find all your NFTF (Non-Face-To-Face).


Everything is sorted according to chapters. Just click on the chapter that you want.


Then, here you go! This is what it looks like. Its is classed into the number of weeks. So be sure to siapkan okayy.

Okay, basically that's how you could find your NFTF and lecture notes, also Past Year Questions (PYQ). 
You HAVE to finish all the PYQs because at some point, the lcturers are going to check them all at once. Do them gradually and always seek for the lecturers if you don't know how to answer some. I'll be sharing what books is good and bad in matriculation, how to sort of not die, what you should bring to class, is Kolej Matrikulasi Johor okay and hows are the dorms, all that jazz in upcoming posts so be sure to follow to be notified okay!. Talk to you soooon.

Comments