LG120: DIPLOMA IN ENGLISH FOR PROFESSIONAL COMMUNICATION (EPC) UITM

Image result for study tumblr
Hi everyone! How's everyone doing. I hope y'all are as happy as one can be. I can't wait to share the things I've learnt from her.

So, as I've mentioned in posts before this, I've gotten out of matriculation (I took physical science and will do another post for that one later hehe) to enroll in ENGLISH for PROFESSIONAL COMMUNICATION (EPC). I have always had a passion for English and to have been able to pursue my studies learning the subject as my major feels like LOVE. Anyways, before filling up the online form for this course I've tried finding online materials with regard to this course but I found just ONE blog post for it which did not satisfy my hunger for answers abt what is this course about, basically haha.

So, I tried finding info and did some FBI handy work (hehe) and found a student from the 1st intake enrolling in the same course that I'm going to take in 2 months time!!. I was soooo excited so I dm la dia apa lagi hahaha. Hence, the info I'm going to be sharing is going to be based solely off of the information I got from her. Lets GOOOOO.
  • This course TAK ADA FINAL EXAM.
Yes, you read that right. I had to ask her multiple times as well haha. 
"So how will we be graded?'
Pointer kita nanti consists of the tests, assessments, and assignments we've done/sat for sepanjang semester tu.
  • This course ada 5 semester= 2years and a half 
  • There are 8 subjects in total- grammar, literature, agama, new media, pronunciation
  • There will be an EPT test (English Placement Test). If 
  • you pass you akan masuk ELC151 which will focus on Reading. Kalau fail, ELC121 that is mainly for listening.
Image result for english placement test uitm
I got this from their website.

  • This course is only available in UITM SEGAMAT and UITM LENDU only. (as of 2018)
  • There's going to be a lot of role-playing
  • The lecturers are fun!
Okay I rasa I tak tinggal apa kot, kalau ada apa lagi I'll update la kan hahaha. 

"Where's the general course outline, dummy"




Click on the respective pics to enlarge hehe.

Okay, that's it I guess! When my semester stars, I'll be sure to update more so that all of you people from the future don't have to jadi FBI and cari orang epc macam gila hahaha.
A HUMUNGOUS THANK YOU TO TASA FOR THE MORE-THAN-ENOUGH INFORMATION SHE'D BLESSED UPON ME.
You could reach her via twitter by clicking on the pictures of the course outline above or simply click HERE. She's suuuuper helpful and kind. Once again, if you're reading this. I appreciate your immense help.

Before leaving, don't forget to follow or leave your comments hehe.
Bye!

Comments

  1. assalamualaikum.. i hope u have a wonderful day ahead :D i am one of the students selected to be studying for this course.. i'm a newbie for this EPC course and will be studying in UiTM Alor Gajah this upcoming intake so i'm 18 this year.. can i know which campus are u studying now? is it as same as mine? IF YES, it will be easier for me to find you when i needed (if that doesn't interrupt u hehe) i'm ur junior and it's nice nice to see someone did this blog related to EPC course.. i'm hoping a feedback from u :))))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waalaikumussalam hiii congratulations!! I'm so happy for youuu. Yeaa sama kampus! Yea cari je I, my ig is @unicornbling if you wanna talk more. Talk to you sooon!

      Delete
    2. Shah alam bila nak bula Diploma EPC?

      Delete
    3. For now Shah Alam banyak degree & masters, sekarang diploma EPC cuma ada dekat Segamat and Alor Gajah

      Delete

Post a Comment

Comments