Raya 2015 : SMK Meru



Hi

So , last Friday. My school aka SMK Meru did an eid celebration in school.This might be not as amusing but
THIS IS THE BIGGEST THING IN MY FORM 3 LIFE AFTER PT3
Why ? bc this is the first time sambut raya dekat sekolah with friends so of course excited

See that picture up there ? Those are my classmates/squad/family/sister/the only friends that I can be me - nuts

See that girl on my left. The girl with the gold hijab. Her name is Nabila. She's my best best best best friend. The girl on my right is Ainnur she is also my best best best friend. Syaza also she's second from your right.

Ok
what we were thinking when we took this is "Weh jom ambik gambar cliche perempuan amek gambar acah gelak"

but then
the drugs kicked in.


We had loads of fun.
Loads.
Infinity of - funnest lol

You see , what i'm trying to convey here is that taking 'squad' photo doesn't have to be dead serious because you what that 'squad goals' shitz. The truth is the photos you take spontaneously with your friends ARE the best ones. 


Anyways,
I'm indirecting this so hahaha


The friends that you can be weird with 



With the 'anjings'


The dudes in my class 


The dude on the my left is my best guy friend the girl on my right is my crazy duo


I'm sorry if this is hella awkward or not ladylike lol hahaha we're having fun but sorry 

Enough of the photos - for now
Nak cerita pasal the day of raya celebration ni 
So , there was this decorating - i guess competition going on and we won 2nd place. That's okay. yeah that's great lol 
There were people singing , performing on stage , acting
but the students weren't really paying attention lol BUT I DID 

But by 10 we weren't allowed to leave the hall but I was daaaammmnnn hugry and was about to cry - not joking so we sneaked out to finding out that the food semua dah kena makan. HADOMAK APA NI

so we ate the leftovers.
didn't really had much of a choice there.
Hungry as shit you gotta eat maaaan

then we filled in our bellies and took photos.
we went to like this opening in front of the disciplinary room ? 
ambil gambar bla bla bla 
obvs it was loud bc we were jumping and laughing our asses off


this is the opening I was talking about


ni terlanggar pastu i got tercampak jauh gila sakit . pekak sekejap jugakla aku dibuatnya

Okay
that's all for this one
Bye ! 
thanks for reading and don't forget to leave a comment 


there you goooo





Comments