How To : Style A Flannel


Hi , 

So , Have you seen ppl wearing the above kinda style lately , Apparently , that is what we call , FLANNEL to those of you who may not know. It can be styled in so many different ways and style but most ppl just wear i like a normal button up blouse , So I'm Gonna share some tips ? I guess on how you can wear you flannel. Lets get to it then.

So , Let's say if you're wearing a red flannel like this one ;


It would look super cute if you wear light washed jeans like , If you're confident enough then you can wear whatever you want , but me ? NOOOOO MY LEGS ARE AS FAT AS SATAN. btw , if you pair them together , It would look like this ;


If you're a muslim , then wear long denims and a pair of highcut converse  :)

----------------------------------------------------

Second tip of the day, 

Flannels with highwaisted jeans. This is so pretty trust me , I've seen ppl wear this and rockin it like so ;

Untitled 

See ? EFFORTLESSLY PRETTY. 

------------------------------------------------------

Third , 

Im just gonna give you these outfits suggestions , to make you see the vision or how it will look:)



 😍😍💀

I hope I ada tolong sikit in helping you guys nak style you guys punya flannel , So goodluck ! 

ps, FLANNELS ARE SO PRETTY 

BYE !

..

Comments