HAIR CARE PRODUCT REVIEW: NEW SHAMPOO BAR from LUSH

Hello today I felt like I nak buat review about New Shampoo Bar from Lush. I beli shampoo bar ni dari Lush2my on instagram for RM56 I think, preorder. So, this is what it looks like.

Image result for new shampoo bar

So, I know there are a lot of good reviews about this shampoo bar that says it is able to help with hair fall and nak bagi rambut tumbuh and all. Honestly speaking, my hair got worse trying it. There are some feedbacks online that saay it contains sulphate that can make your hair fall. I pun tak taula how true is that article but I can say that it gave me negative outcomes. I would not recommend you guuys to try it. Bau dia takdela teruk sangat but it smells weird. I have a half bar left ksksks. Welp, that's IT I guess. Thanks for reading!

Comments