SINGAPORE TRIP



Hi

So haritu ada cuti 2 minggu right ? Dad had some work in Singapore so he though he'd bring us (family) with him. He ofc travelled by plane. While my family and I head for an adventure - and 8 hour trip - to Singapore by train. IT WAS DREADFUL. THE TRAIN RIDE WAS DREADFUL.

Actually we wanted the train with beds tapi dah habis ticket so naik jela yang economy class. This was my first time naik train ktm so I was kinda hella excited to go but once I got on. Hilang mood weh. Why ktm sucks ? This is why


  • No wifi which is like PRIORITIES heh
  • Ada yang meja takde ((hancur))
  • The train was so shaky like if you place a glass of water pastu tak pegang. THAT GLASS COULD BREAK 
  • Toilet dia sekecik alam ya allah 
  • The food is not even near appetizing

If you can't even get the toilet right I don't even know - toilets are like the main thing kot. If your toilet is not good then nothing is.

Here are some tips if you're gonna travel by ktm - malaysian train thingy 

  • Bring a sweater of cardigan or hoodie. Anything that can keep you warm bc trust me it's gonna be a cold - long ass trip
  • Charge your ipads , tablets , phones , bc dalam train memang takde apa apa.
  • Bring a good book that can occupy your time so you won't die of boredom
  • Bring your own food bc the food that is 'served' well it's not served you hv to pay for it. The food there is tasteless. pale. gross and not appetizing AT ALL.The 'burger' consisits of 2 bread and cold patty in between. sos takde. mayonis takde. memang takde selera dah la sejuk
So. After surviving and 8 hour trip in the worst train ever. We finally made it to Woodlands. There we had to cop kitorang punya passports and stuff. Oh and another thing. DON'T FORGET TO TUTUP DATA KE APA NANTI KENA BAYAR DATA ROAMING KANG BERIBU.

Dah sampai tu kitorang terus pergi hotel which is Marina Bay Sands. The hotel is super pretty especially the swimming pool. But here's like the downside. If you wanna go to the swimming pool. Even if you're staying in the hotel kena ada kad each one kalau nak masuk. macam nonsense. what if you guys pergi dengan family of 6. kena ada 6 cards = 3 rooms.

The view from the deck was spectacular I cant even comprehend man.


pls excuse my non existing eyes.

Anyways,

We went there for 5 days. On the third day we travelled by train and went to Universal Studios which was like the highlight of our holiday. THE TRAIN SYSTEM IS SOOOO GOOD. MALU DENGAN NEGARA SENDIRI BC THE SYSTEM IS SOOOO NICE.

Here are several pics of my family and I in Universal Studios.


This is the far far away kingdom - shrek 



The transformers ride. IF YOU GUYS GO HERE MAKE SURE TO GO ON THIS. IT'S AMAZING


At Jurassic park and being normal


Bumblebee ! OPTIMUS PRIME SHOOK MY HAND.


Here's the video of Optimus Prime 'shaking' my fangirling hands


The rollercoaster. I GOT ON THE CYCLONE WHICH WAS AWESOME.



The Hollywood Street - i think 


- and of course A cliche family photo (im the girl in black and white eheh)

Overall the trip to Singapore was spectacular and I hope I can go there again in the future. JUST NOT BY THE SAME TRANSPORTATION BECAUSE IT WAS STRAIGHT ON TORTURE. That's all from me - for now.

Bye ! Thanks for reading my - somewhat adventure.


Family selfie eheh

Bye !




Comments