My Favourite Youtuber


Do you enjoy watching youtubers ?
BECAUSE I SURE AS HELL DO 

Do you know who's that beautiful man up there 
THAT'S MY SENPAAAAAAAI PEWWIEEEPIEEEEEE

Do you have a favourite youtuber ?
IF NO THEN GO WATCH HIS VIDEOS

Sorry -
For all the fangirling you had to go through
*tries to calm the hell down*

Hi.
There.

If you've read well enough I think it's pretty obvious that I REEAAALLLYY like Pewds.
I'm well aware he cusses a LOT. but he brings my mood to whole new level. Even if I was crying for 10 hours before ,  as soon as I hear his voice he makes me happier than food does. 

He's the most subscribed senpai on youtube with 37 MILLION ++ 

He's not even 30 yet. 

He's from Sweden - he's really proud of it you can tell if you watch his video ((i know i do))

His eyes are blue.
Blue. Ocean blue.
IF THAT'S NOT CAPTIVATING ENOUGH FOR YOU THEN I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS



LOOK AT MY SENPAAAAI

He's fabulous man. Fabulous

Hey,
I don't like him just for his looks. OKAY
He's funny 
He brings my mood up
He's honest 
He's GREAAAT at giving advices
He likes to give out money to charity
I love him. 

Sorry for wasting your time if you've made it here. I wanted to share the source of my happines to you guys.

Pewds / poods / felix / senpai / duck 

If you're reading this 
ALL THE LOVE FROM MALAYSIA ! 
Please come here it's pretty - hot

Bye !


Comments